Friday 11 February 2011

Day 3 - Song that Makes You Happy

Emancipate – Kelis

This is a fairly recent song for me, but over Summer when I was going through a series of heartaches and breaks and was very up and down this song was the one that I listened to when I was coming out of the other end. Listening to the lyrics gave me such a buzz and such hope and the sound of the song just makes you smile and want to dance. Perfect for those mornings when you feel glum and you're walking to work, picks you right up!

Without trying to sound too cheesy which is fairly impossible it was my song of freedom, the song that made me just be happy with myself and there is no happiness greater than that right!? I picked this particular video as it wasn’t an official single so no attaching video and this performance has my future wife in it the one and only DJ Rashida!

No comments:

Post a Comment